Vegetable pattice is an easy to cook recipe. Generally prepared for evening snacks or sometimes for morning breakfast too. Here it goes…
Preparation Time – 25 mins
Cook Time – 10 mins
Total Time – 35 mins
- 2 bowl green peas
- 2 medium size beetroots
- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 medium size potato
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 5/6 chillies
- 1 bowl coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoon chilly powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 bowl rice flour
- 1 bowl besan / gram flour
- Rava/Semolina for frying purpose
- Salt to taste
- 2 small bowl oil for frying purpose only
Serves: 3 persons
Directions / Procedure :
- First boil all vegetables in a pressure cooker and cool it down.
- After cooling peel potato, beetroot & carrot and then smash all together in a bowl and keep aside.
- Make paste of chilly, ginger and coriander leaves.
- In smashed vegetables add above paste and another ingredients such as coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, rice four and gram flour
- Add salt for taste (or sawadanusar)
- Mix well all smashed veggies and other ingredients.
- Make small heart shape or any other shape pattice as per your choice.
- Dip these pattice in rice flour/semolina or apply rice flour/semolina from both sides.
- Heat the oil in pan on low flame gas. Fry these pattice from both the sides till it turns reddish brownish.
Ready to serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Photos for reference: